Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Special Treat

Yesterday evening I went to take some pictures of a weed.. yes you heard me right A WEED. He was a small itty bitty weed but he was cute, problem came in with the wind.. it was blowing.. HARD and the itty bitty weed couldn't stand still long enough for me to get the shot I was going for so I drove down to the light house observatory which has been the home of many of my sunset and bird shots. Yesterday disappointment with the wind turned into something I would have never expected....









2 comments:

  1. Hey, these are beautiful shots. Congratulations on your new site.

    Yes, we're on for the 18th of July. I need to get myself organized and start communicating more about it. If you know anyone who would give us a boat tour, let me know. They can't come to Mathews and not see it by water.

    Great job on the photos, well done. - cbw

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the one all in a row..that is soo cute..!

    ReplyDelete