Monday, June 22, 2009

Poison Ivy, Ticks and Chiggers OH MY!

The other day I spent some time with an old dear friend. He isn't old.. our friendship is.. wait does that make us old too? Either way we went and took some pics around his home town... I loved how these turned out and can see my eye growing in what needs to be in and out of a shot. Even if sometimes I notice it now after I get home.. I can think to myself next time I won't do _____. So here are the shots.



Bzzzzzzzz

Yea so I found out after taking these.. that is poison ivy.. But how cool is that!

Butler's Dam

Lightpole that is not in my friends hometown... we just ended up there.



Dr. Tallow's house.. I hope I got that right..


Door way of not that house..


It was from THIS house..

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I like your style! I think we have a lot in common when it comes to photography. Except for our taste in cameras. :-) Your flowers and birds are gorgeous! If you look back far enough in our blog you'll find us hanging out in cemeteries, too. I'm so glad we ran in to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doorway looks a little like one that I took this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poison ivy, in every single season is just beautiful. Itchy and beautiful.

    And that tryst between the eggplant and green pepper...that'd make a great children's book...if the kids were 30++ years old! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not ever see these before? You have such a good eye .. painterly is what someone told me its called..

    ReplyDelete